Reading for All.
The Every Child Ready to Read® @ your library® 2nd Edition Toolkit provides youth librarians, early childhood specialists, preschool teachers, childcare providers, and others with research-based practices that can help young children develop skills they need before they can learn to read.
Every Child Ready to Read® bookmarks, posters, and brochures in Spanish are sold separately.
The Every Child Ready to Read, 2nd Edition, tool kit includes:
- An introduction to Every Child Ready To Read® 2nd edition, with background information and research references.
- Complete hard copy of each presentation.
- CD with each presentation in PowerPoint, ready to use.
- MicroSoft Word documents and PDF’s for booklists, take-home tip sheets, and other handouts.
- Ideas for marketing ECRR.
A PowerPoint presentation (with instructions and talking points) for each of the following Every Child Ready To Read® workshops:
- Early Literacy Workshop for Parents
- Fun With Letters for Parents and Children
- Fun With Words for Parents and Children
- Fun with Science & Math for Parents and Children
- Creating an Effective Early Literacy Environment for Library Staff
- Promoting Every Child Ready To Read for Library Staff
Help make sure that Every Child is Ready to Read in your community.